ADVANCED PAYMENT CONDITIONS
Following bookings should be paid in advance:
orders worth more than 65 EUR
high season orders (01. May – 30. September)
bookings containing partners services (if they request advance payment)
20% of total order must be paid within 2 weeks after confirmation
80% (100% of total) must be paid before start (in our office, tour starting place)
100% in advance if the rental starts from outside of Tallinn
- City Bike offers for tour and rental bookings 100% refund if the cancellation is sent at least 14 days before the tour starting.
- Self-guided tours: below 14 days cancellations are charged 20% of package price (advance payment will not be paid back). This sum contains our staff work and office costs.
- City tours on bicycle are charged 20% of total price if canceled less than 72 hours prior to start time. Before that deadline 100% refund.
- Money request sent by PayPal account (e-mail with details about payment)
- with credit card (over internet, your financial information is protected with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems and final payments at City Bike office in Tallinn)
- via bank transfer (according to City Bike invoice), all transaction costs must be covered by customer ("without charges to beneficiary").
- in cash at City Bike office in Tallinn (in case of being in Estonia at the moment of booking).
City Bike OÜ
Official bank requisites:
Liivalaia 8, 15040 Tallinn
tel +372 6310 310, faks +372 6310 410
register code: 10060701
City Bike Plc
Registration number 10948823
V.A.T. reg. no. EE100827206
Founded 02. May 2003