ADVANCED PAYMENT CONDITIONS
All bookings should be paid in advance, if not confirmed by our staff otherwise.
20% of total order must be paid within 2 weeks after confirmation
80% (100% of total) must be paid before start (in our office, tour starting place)
100% in advance if the rental starts from outside of Tallinn
100% in advance if the rental is for "specific high demand events"** (Ironman triathlon, local MTB and road races)
- City Bike offers for tour and rental bookings "all minus transaction cost"* refund if the cancellation is sent at least 14 days before the tour/rental starting
- Self-guided tours: after booking is confirmed cancellations is charged 20% of package price (advance payment will not be paid back). This sum contains our staff work and office costs.
- City tours on bicycle and prebooked bicycle rentals are charged 20% of total price if canceled less than 72 hours prior to start time. Before that deadline "all minus transaction cost*".
- City tours on bicycle and prebooked bicycle rentals are charged 100% of total price if canceled less than 24 hours prior to start time.
*"all minus transaction cost" - if the cancellation is not initiated by City Bike Oü but by customer or it is made becuse of reasons beyond our power (transport changes, natural disasters, extreme weather etc.) we will refund all the money except transaction cost of advance payment (5 EUR or 3.5% of the money paid). This is not our profit but goes to credit card companies, paypal, bank transfers!
**"Specific high demand events" - paid rental price for such an event are non-refundable.
We recommend to have travel insuarance, covering advance payments for holiday costs (pre-booked services, accommodation, pre-booked tours and equipment rental).
- Money request sent by PayPal account (e-mail with details about payment)
- with credit card (over internet, your financial information is protected with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems and final payments at City Bike office in Tallinn)
- via bank transfer (according to City Bike invoice), all transaction costs must be covered by customer ("without charges to beneficiary").
- in cash at City Bike office in Tallinn (in case of being in Estonia at the moment of booking).
City Bike OÜ
Official bank requisites:
Liivalaia 8, 15040 Tallinn
tel +372 6310 310, faks +372 6310 410
register code: 10060701
City Bike OÜ
Registration number 10948823
V.A.T. reg. no. EE100827206
Founded 02. May 2003