West-Estonia and Islands self-guided bicycle tour: 8 overnights, 9 days
Tallinn – Padise – Haapsalu – Kärdla – Saaremaa (Leisi) – Kuressaare – Muhu Island – Varbla – Pärnu.
Total length: about 477 km (legs 69, 59, 38, 61, 51, 78, 51, 70 km)
West Estonia is a low and flat area encompassing approximately one fifth of the territory of Estonia. The area can be roughly divided into two parts: the West-Estonian Lowland and the Pärnu Lowland.
Estonian islands have their own cultural heritage, nice small towns, wooden houses and windmills. Flat terrain with forests, fields and junipers alongside grasslands.
Sights: Paldiski (military) town, Haapsalu town and Bishops Castle, railway museum, Kärdla town, Kassari Island, Angla windmill hill, Kaali meteorite crater, Kuressaare town and Castle, Muhu Island and Pärnu summer city.
Day 1 – Tallinn – Padise, overnight at Kallaste (Tourist Farm) 69 km
Day 2 – Padise to Haapsalu, overnight in Haapsalu (Hotel) 59 km
Day 3 – Haapsalu-Kärdla (Hiiumaa), overnight at Kärdla (Guesthouse) 38 km
Day 4 – Kärdla –Kassari Island – Saaremaa, overnight at Leisi (Tourist farm) 61 km
Day 5 – Leisi – Kuressaare, overnight in Kuressaare (Hotel) 51 km
Day 6 – Kuressaare – Muhu Island, overnight at Koguva (Tourist Farm) 78 km
Day 7 – Muhu – Varbla, overnight at Varbla (Guesthouse) 51 km
Day 8 – Ride to Pärnu, overnight at Pärnu (Guesthouse) 70 km
Day 9 – end of tour
Price in double/twin with breakfast 333 EUR
- B&B, guesthouse and country hotel accommodation including breakfast in twin/double ensuite rooms.
- Transportation cost for sending bike back to Tallinn.
- Detailed route description with map, distances and sights of the route (Narratives with turn-by-turn instructions), lunch/dinner options and useful contacts.
- Emergency telephone support from our office in the event of a problem.
- Single supplement + 115 EUR
- Bicycle rental for 9 days (Trekking +) = 72 EUR
- Ortlieb pannier rental 19 EUR
- Ortlieb handlebar bag with map case rental 9 EUR
- Extra nights before, after or during your cycle - ask for price
- Deposit 100 EUR per bicycle will be charged (credit card booking or cash)
Here is the map with route
Fill in our booking form from here, your data and choose the tour, we will get back to you within 24 hours!