- City Bike – Bicycle Company in Tallinn, Estonia
Estonia and other Baltic countries are good for cycling – short distances, quiet roads, sea and nature, friendly people.
City Bike Ltd is the biggest Estonian bicycle tourism company. We have 150 bicycles (trekking bikes, mountain bikes, city bikes, road bikes, children's bikes) and various equipment (children’s trailers, Ortlieb bags etc.) to make your cycling in Estonia most enjoyable.
We offer following services:
- In the city:
View City Bike Tours and rental in a larger map
- Outside the city (trekking):
- tours in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia.
- one-day self-guided tour to Lahemaa National Park – very popular among our customers and self-guided tours to Paldiski.
- packages for individuals and groups.
- Baltic rental system: you can rent bike one way and we will organise transportation back to starting point. Collection/delivery at Tallinn, Pärnu (Estonia), Riga (Latvia), Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- Other services connected to bicycle tourism: transfers from airport, bicycle transport with our trailers, bike shop and repair, bicycle maps sale and bicycle trips consultancy in the Baltic and in Russia.
City Bike has office in Tallinn's Old Town, just on a side of bicycle track:
- Office phone: gsm + 372 5111 819
- OPEN every day 09.00 - 17.00 (Oct - April), 09.00 - 19.00 (May - Sept)
- e-mail: mail(at)citybike.ee
- address: 33, Uus Street, 10121 Tallinn, Estonia
- City Bike registration number 10948823
- City Bike Ltd. account no: 221021849498
- IBAN EE162200221021849498
- SWEDBANK AS, Tallinn, Liivalaia 8, 15040, register code: 10060701
- tel +372 6310 310, faks +372 6310 410
- V.A.T. reg. no. EE100827206
City Bike staff: